Menopause 731™ uses a unique, clinically studied extract of Siberian rhubarb to address 11 common menopausal discomforts: hot flashes, night sweats, irritability, mood swings, sleep disturbances, exhaustion, joint and muscle discomfort, vaginal dryness, urinary health, and sexual function. It’s comprehensive menopause relief in a convenient, once-daily tablet.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Helps relieve 11 common and uncommon menopausal discomforts
- Selectively activates ER-β, a specific estrogen receptor, for comprehensive relief
- Especially effective for hot flashes, night sweats, and mood swings
- Overwhelmingly positive results reported in over 400 women
- Clinically studied ERr 731® extract standardized for active compounds
More facts about Menopause 731™
Menopause 731™ contains Siberian rhubarb (R. rhaponticum) extract standardized for two unique compounds: rhaponticin and desoxyrhaponticin. In pre-clinical studies, this unique extract selectively activated a specific estrogen receptor, ER-β, while leaving the ER-α receptor alone.1 Scientists believe this is why Menopause 731™ relieves widespread menopausal discomfort.
Clinically evaluated in over 400 women
The standardized extract in our Menopause 731™ formula has been studied in randomized, placebo-controlled clinical trials ranging from 12 weeks to two years.2-4 Results were measured by standardized research questionnaires designed to evaluate menopausal discomforts; as well as a specialized survey that rates patients’ mood and emotional health.
Research found that R. rhaponticum extract produced:
- Up to 83% reduction in total menopausal discomforts4
- Up to 83% reduction in hot flashes5
- Up to 66% reduction in irritability and mood swings3
Hot flashes, irritability, mood swings, and more
This extract produced significant relief for 11 distinct menopause discomforts, especially for women experiencing hot flashes, night sweats, irritability and mood swings.2-6 Remarkably, study participants reported improvement in all of their discomforts, including sleep disturbances, exhaustion, joint and muscle discomforts, and vaginal dryness, as well as urinary and sexual health.
Don’t rely on outdated supplement formulas that address only one or two aspects of menopause. Get comprehensive menopause relief — add Menopause 731™ to your regimen today!
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Serving Size 1 enteric coated tablet
|Amount Per Serving|
|ERr 731® siberian rhubarb (Rheum rhaponticum L.) extract (root) [std. to > 54% rhaponticin, > 27% desoxyrhaponticin]||4 mg|
Other ingredients: microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, croscarmellose sodium, silica, enteric coating (ethylcellulose, sodium alginate, medium chain triglycerides, oleic acid).
ERr 731® is a registered trademark of Chemisch-Pharmazeutische Fabrik Göppingen Carl Müller Apotheker GmbH & Co.Dosage and Use
- Take one (1) tablet daily, with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.
- Menopause. 2014 Dec; 21(12):1320–69 exhibit P-11.
- Menopause. 2006 Sep-Oct;13(5):744-59.
- Menopause. 2007 Mar-Apr;14(2):270-83.
- Altern Ther Health Med. 2009 Jan-Feb;15(1):24-34.
- Menopause. 2009 Jan-Feb;16(1):117-31.
- Altern Ther Health Med. 2008 Nov-Dec;14(6):32-8.