This science-based formulation promotes healthy sleep—without melatonin. The scientifically validated ingredients in this formula target the sleep centers of the brain for a healthy, restful sleep.
Benefits at a Glance:
- Promotes healthy, restful sleep—without hormones
- Calms your mind to promote immediate sleep
- Targets multiple sleep centers in the brain with lemon balm extract, apigenin-standardized chamomile, & honokiol
- Promotes relief from stress and a relaxed nervous system response
More facts about Herbal Sleep PM
Sleep is crucial to our overall health and well-being. But many of us experience difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep. Sleep-promoting hormone melatonin supplements are a popular choice to help get the rest you need—but some people don’t like melatonin for various reasons.
That’s why we’ve created Herbal Sleep PM. This formula combines lemon balm, honokiol and the chamomile compound apigenin to calm the mind and promote sleep—without melatonin.
Lemon balm and sleep
Lemon balm is a perennial herb in the mint family native to the Mediterranean region. It has been scientifically studied to help promote sleep and relaxation. In one study, 85% of subjects who took lemon balm extract for 15 days saw a significant improvement in healthy sleep, and the remaining 15% were much improved.1
Honokiol’s impact on sleep
Honokiol is a lignan compound that has been used in Asia for centuries. Pre-clinical research shows that honokiol supports the "calming" GABA receptors in the brain to promote sleep,2 which also affects the way the brain perceives discomfort.3 Plus, pre-clinical models indicate honokiol is quickly taken up into the brain,4 making it an ideal ingredient to include in a formula designed to help you get your well-deserved rest.
Apigenin-standardized chamomile extract
Finally, our formula contains apigenin, a powerful botanical bioflavonoid found in chamomile. Chamomile tea is a popular choice for relaxation. Computer models as well as pre-clinical studies suggest apigenin might promote healthy sleep patterns similar to those caused by naturally-occurring neurologically active compounds in the body.5,6
Add Herbal Sleep PM to your nighttime routine and get the rest you need tonight without feeling groggy the next day.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
|Dosage and Use|
Do not consume alcohol, drive or operate machinery after taking this product.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.