The bioactive collagen peptides and potent nutrients in this innovative nutritional supplement help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, promote healthy keratin formation, and maintain the proteins and other compounds responsible for rejuvenating healthy hair and skin.
Ingested nutrients can benefit the health and appearance of your skin, hair and nails. The clinically-studied ingredients in this rejuvenation formula have been selected to do just that:
VERISOL® Bioactive Collagen Peptides® supports your skin’s extracellular matrix. Bioactive collagen peptides stimulate collagen and elastin formation and inhibit their breakdown, which encourages skin suppleness and elasticity.1 They also support skin growth and repair, encourage skin thickness and hydration, and support resilience to sunlight.2,3
Clinical research has shown that taking bioactive collagen peptides supports youthful skin elasticity and architecture.4-8 In a clinical study, women taking Verisol® experienced a 20 percent minimization in eye wrinkle volume on average after just eight weeks, as well as increased skin elastin and collagen.9 Another study confirmed that Verisol® promotes skin elasticity, most profoundly for women over age 50.10 Verisol® was also found to support healthy nails by maintaining nail growth rate and helping to avoid nail chipping and breakage in women with brittle nails.11
Cynatine® HNS provides solubilized keratin, zinc, vitamins B3, B5 and B6, copper and biotin. These raw materials promote keratin formation, necessary for strong hair, skin and nails.
Clinical studies using Cynatine® showed an impressive 11.5 percent reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and an almost 50 percent change in hair brightness and luster.12,13
Biotin is essential for metabolism of proteins and fatty acids supportive of healthy skin, hair and nails.14,15
Silicon is a mineral that is vitally important to maintain healthy collagen and strong and youthful hair, skin and nails.16
Nourish beautiful hair and radiant skin and support strong, healthy nails for lasting beauty!
Not for sale outside the USA and Europe.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Cynatine® is a registered trademark of Roxlor, LLC. VERISOL® and Bioactive Collagen Peptides® are registered trademarks of GELITA AG.
|Dosage and Use|
Individuals with in-born errors of copper metabolism (e.g. Wilson’s disease) should avoid daily, chronic use of this product.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE
- Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged.
- When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating.
To report a serious adverse event or obtain product information, contact 1-866-280-2852.
- Sci Rep. 2018;8(1):10474.
- Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2019;83(6):1146-1156.
- Mar Drugs. 2018;16(12)
- Nutr Res. 2018;57:97-108.
- Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2017;30(3):146-158.
- J Sci Food Agric. 2016;96(12):4077-81.
- J Med Food. 2015;18(12):1340-8.
- J Cosmet Dermatol. 2015;14(4):291-301.
- Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2014;27(3):113-9.
- Skin Pharmacol Physiol. 2014;27(1):47-55.
- J Cosmet Dermatol. 2017;16(4):520-526.
- Int J Cosmet Sci. 2013;35(6):608-12.
- ScientificWorldJournal. 2014;2014:641723.
- Nutrients. 2019;11(4)
- Nutr Clin Pract. 2019;34(4):490-503.
- An Bras Dermatol. 2016;91(3):331-5.